Banbury Rugby Club – Sports Flood Lighting
In 2017 our services were engaged to advise on the existing 15 year old mast metal halide floodlighting which was used for the 1st Team pitch and adjacent training pitch areas.
The club needed advice on the following aspects:
- The current integrity of the columns.
- The longevity of the existing flood light luminaires.
- Analysis of the current and intended future use.
- The consideration of replacement LED light source luminaires.
- Potential energy and maintenance savings.
- New potential expansion of floodlighting masts for other currently non-illuminated pitches.
- The impact and planning implications on nearby housing and nearby future housing developments.
SKR provided open independent lighting design consultancy advice for all the above. We put the CLub in touch with suitable suppliers to provide quotations and assisted them in understanding and considering contractor offers more clearly.